Elite will be hosting a special tournament on January 24th for Yu-Gi-oh Day! Like last year, Konami has supplied prizes for not only the top finisher, but the whole top 8. A unique game mat will also be awarded to the winner of the tournament overall. This year, the theme for the tournament is Yu-Gi-Oh GX featuring Jaden.
For more information on the tournaments Elite hosts or Yu-Gi-Oh in general please visit our
Secrets of Eternity Sneak Peak – Saturday January 10th
Rules of the Sneak Peak:
- A Minimum of 20 cards must be used for the Main Deck.
- All cards not used in the Main Deck are automatically considered to be a part of the Side Deck. The usual 0 – 15 card Side Deck rule does not apply.
- Players start out each game with 8,000 Life Points.
- Players play a Best 2-out-of-3 Match against an opponent to declare a winner.
- Unlike Constructed Decks, Sealed Decks have no restrictions on the number of any specific card in the Deck. A player may include as many copies of any card he or she likes, even more than three, provided all copies of those cards were obtained only from the product given for Deck-building in that event.
- In between games of a Match, you can add, subtract or exchange cards from the Main Deck with cards in the Side Deck. Main Deck size cannot be less than 20 cards.
For more information about Yu-Gi-Oh or Sneak Peaks, head over to our Yu-Gi-Oh page.
Looking for an invite to the 2015 North American Championship Qualifier? ELITE is hosting its second OTS Tournament on September 27th, awarding the top 4 players an invite to NACQ
Date: September 27th, 2014 Entry Fee: $20 for entry packs Registration Begins: 10:00 AM Registration Ends: 10:30 AM Tournament Begins: 10:45 AM Format: 5 rounds of Swiss with a cut to the top 8 Prizes: 1st: OTS Playmat & NACQ Invite 2nd-4th: NACQ Invite
The tournament roster will be limited to 20 people due to spacing constraints within the store. To ensure you have the opportunity to play in the tournament, you may pre-register by coming into the store and paying the entrance fee. Otherwise, any remaining spots will be open for registration on the tournament date during the time frame stated above.
In order to participate in the OTS Tournament, you must fill out both a Registration and Deck List form. Completing the forms beforehand will expedite the process on tournament day, but forms will be available if you are not able to. Links to the forms can be found below: